Tolerance and Non-Discrimination
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Rights
"The human rights of LGBT people aren’t special or separate or optional—they follow from and are part of universal commitments." Amb. Daniel Baer to the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association, August 26, 2011.
- U.S. Supports “Minsk Pride 2013”, Requests that Belarus Grant Permission, Provide Protection, and Treat Organizers with Respect (Nov. 21, 2013)
- Serbian Government Cancels Belgrade Pride Parade for Third Year in a Row (Oct. 10, 2013)
- U.S. Deeply Concerned by Russian Law Banning "Propaganda of Nontraditional Sexual Relations."
- U.S. at the Tirana High-Level Conference on Tolerance and Non-Discrimination (May 21 & 22, 2013)
- On the International Day Against Homophobia or Transphobia, We Urge OSCE States to Enshrine the Protection of LGBT Persons Human Rights (May 16, 2013)
- LGBT Community and Political Prisoners Harassed in Belarus (Feb. 14, 2013)